Time : Sunday 2.00pm-3.30pm (fortnightly)
Venue : Singapore Oriental Radio Practice Centre
1. Introduction to Master Lu’s Public Talks
2. Video clip on Master Lu’s Dharma Session: Understanding Negative Mindsets
3. Master Lu’s discourse: The Power of Making Vows
4. Video clip on Master Lu’s story: When you hurt others, you hurt yourself
5. Testimonial sharing: “How practising Guan Yin Citta helped me find peace within myself and in family & society”
6. The Ten Realms of Existence in Buddhist Cosmology
7. How to transcend the Six Realms of Samsara in one lifetime
8. Totem Enquiry: Autism and explosive temper caused by foreign spirit
9. Questions and Answers
On 25 August 2019, Guan Yin Citta (Singapore) held yet another fortnightly English Sharing Session at the practice centre featuring many inspiring and enriching items on the lineup.
The session featured a segment on the power of making vows. As one of the pillar stones in our Buddhism practice, it is important for us to understand the value of vows. Audience members were thus inspired to have greater willpower in making vows as this aids in strengthening discipline, spiritual progress and be liberated from indecisive wavering. Hence, the person who makes a vow is the person who benefits most from it.
Another sharing was on the ten realms in Buddhist cosmology. This informative sharing allowed all listeners to understand the world we live in with greater insight, motivating all about the need to engage in diligent spiritual cultivation so as to transcend the six realms of rebirth.
Finally, a Buddhist friend shared about how Guan Yin Citta allowed her to find peace within herself, family and society. The engaging sharing touched the hearts of many in the audience, and reminded us once again about the grace of Bodhisattva’s blessings.
If you wish to understand more about Master Lu’s latest discourses, learn to apply Buddhist teachings into our everyday lives, imbibe yourself with more positive energy and blessings from Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, we welcome you! Join us in the next English Sharing Session to embark on a wondrous expedition of wisdom and positivity!
< English Sharing Session