Time : Sunday 2.00pm-3.30pm (fortnightly)
Venue : Singapore Oriental Radio Practice Centre
1. Video clip on Master Lu’s story: The treasure hunter
2. Video clip on 33 manifestations of Quan Yin Bodhisattva: De Wang Quan Yin
3. Lessons we can learn from water — the 7 states of mind of successful people (Melbourne Public Talk, 2018)
4. Testimonial sharing: How a Buddhist friend kicked his smoking and drinking habit through practising Buddhism
5. How does Yin Yang Five Elements balance in Buddhism
6. The Metaphysics of the Five Elements and our body
7. Totem Enquiry: Foreign spirit taking revenge for being abused in previous life
8. Questions and Answers
On 14 July 2019, Guan Yin Citta (Singapore) held yet another fortnightly English Sharing Session at the practice centre featuring many inspiring and enriching items on the lineup.
The theme of the sharing session was about the five elements — earth, fire, water, metal and wood.
A segment of the sharing touched on the lessons that we can learn from water through a meaningful story about the Seven states of mind of successful people among which – be stoic amidst a hundred adversities, tolerance and acceptance, using softness to conquer strength, flexibility in one’s rise and fall, altruistic giving to all and retire after having made one’s mark.
The keynote sharing focused on the balance of Yin Yang in relation to the five elements, as well as the metaphysics of the five elements and our body. The audience gleaned greater insights about the opposing, interdependent, and transformative nature of all things in the cosmos in relation to our vital organs.
Also, Buddhist friend, Sim shared his inspiring story on how he kicked his decade long addiction to smoking and alcohol, something he never imagined he could do if not with the blessing from Bodhisattva.
If you wish to understand more about Master Lu’s latest discourses, learn to apply Buddhist teachings into our everyday lives, imbibe yourself with more positive energy and blessings from Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, we welcome you! Join us in the next English Sharing Session to embark on a wondrous expedition of wisdom and positivity!
< English Sharing Session