Time : Sunday 2.00pm-3.30pm (fortnightly)
Venue : Singapore Oriental Radio Practice Centre
1. Video clip on Master Lu’s discourse on Guan Yin Bodhisattva’s renunciation day
2. Video clip on how Guan Yin Bodhisattva saved a victim from fire
3. a. What should we do to commemorate Guan Yin Bodhisattva’s Renunciation day b. The 12 Vows of Guan Yin Bodhisattva
4. Live Choir performance
5. Testimony sharing: Got a job and regained her health through earnest practice of Guan Yin Citta
6. Video clip on Master Lu’s story: To cherish is the truest wisdom
7. Ten things in the world that a Buddhist Practitioner should not pray or seek for (Part 1)
8. Totem enquiry: Slipped disc due to foreign spirit
9. Questions and Answers
On 13 October 2019, Guan Yin Citta (Singapore) held yet another fortnightly English Sharing Session at the practice centre featuring many inspiring and enriching items on the lineup.
In line with Guan Yin Bodhisattva’s renunciation day on 17 October, the keynote sharing highlighted some things we should do to commemorate the occasion, positively influencing the audience. It also featured the 12 vows of Guan Yin Bodhisattva, reminding everyone about the compassionate grace of Bodhisattva and why it is important to make vows. A special commemorative choir performance then delighted the floor with melodious harmonies.
Another sharing was on ten things that Buddhist practitioners should never pray for. By relating real life anecdotes, audience members were sparked to realise that seemingly disastrous events may prove themselves as blessings in disguise for our spiritual journey as long as they are viewed in the right light.
Finally, a Buddhist friend shared about how practising Guan Yin Citta helped her get a job and regain her health. The sharing about Bodhisattva’s compassion and Guan Yin Citta’s efficacy wowed many in the audience, inspiring all to continue their diligence and persistence towards spiritual practice.
If you wish to understand more about Master Lu’s latest discourses, learn to apply Buddhist teachings into our everyday lives, imbibe yourself with more positive energy and blessings from Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, we welcome you! Join us in the next English Sharing Session to embark on a wondrous expedition of wisdom and positivity!
< English Sharing Session