Time : Sunday 2.00pm-3.30pm (fortnightly)
Venue : Singapore Oriental Radio Practice Centre
1. Video clip on Master Lu’s discourse: The Heart
2. The merits of offering oil lamps
3. Video clip on “Beautify our Heart with Sincerity”
4. Testimonial sharing: “How the Three Golden Buddhist Practices enabled my son to enter his dream school and changed my life?”
5. Highlights from Brisbane Dharma Convention
6. Being Benevolent can bring us good fortune
7. Totem Enquiry – Daughter had six toes and likes to crawl as she was a celestial beast
8. Questions and Answers
On 30 June 2019, Guan Yin Citta (Singapore) held yet another fortnightly English Sharing Session at the practice centre featuring many inspiring and enriching items on the lineup.
The keynote sharing shed lights on the significance of a daily routine that many Buddhists perform, i.e. lighting the oil lamp. It was indeed enlightening to know that this action could grant us a dignified appearance, ample wealth and great wisdom.
Through this session, the audience also learned about how being benevolent could actually bring them good fortune. A member of the audience said she was touched by a single verse from the sharing that said, “Cultivate good fengshui within your heart through gratitude, and your good fortune will grow”.
The testimony this week was yet another inspiring segment as Buddhist friend Zong shared how through practising the Three Golden Buddhist Practices has helped his son, a student who struggled to make sense of what is being taught in school to become the top five scorer in the PSLE and made his way to the school of his dream!
If you wish to understand more about Master Lu’s latest discourses, learn to apply Buddhist teachings into our everyday lives, imbibe yourself with more positive energy and blessings from Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, we welcome you! Join us in the next English Sharing Session to embark on a wondrous expedition of wisdom and positivity!
< English Sharing Session