Time : Sunday 2.00pm-3.30pm (fortnightly)
Venue : Singapore Oriental Radio Practice Centre
1. Video clip on “Memories in Singapore” Public Talk
2. Master Lu’s Discourse: Don’t put yourself on a pedestal
3. The Journey to Heaven:
– An insight into the Pure Land of Guan Yin Citta
– Pitfalls we should avoid in spiritual cultivation
4. Video clip on Master Lu’s story: Contentment Lies in the Arm of Giving
5. Video clip on Testimony sharing: Spontaneous Regression of Cancer Cells
6. Paris, France – World Buddhist Fellowship Meeting Questions & Answers
7. Totem enquiry: Eczema caused by mother eating too much freshly killed seafood
8. Questions and Answers
On 1 December 2019, Guan Yin Citta (Singapore) held yet another fortnightly English Sharing Session at the practice centre featuring many inspiring and enriching items on the lineup.
The audience were delighted to catch a glimpse into Master Lu’s highly acclaimed book – “Journey to Heaven”. One of the most formidable stories mentioned was on the pool of excrement (a punishment for those who committed sexual misconduct). As terrifying as it was, audience agreed that it shed light on the unwholesome deeds that one should avoid to save them from the possible punishment in hell.
Next a very touching video on Master Lu’s storytelling “Contentment lies in the arms of Giving” puts the audience in a relaxing mood as they immerse in the knowledge that it is only through GIVING that one is able to ascend to nobility and be truly content.
The new segment introduced for the first time in this session – “Q & A from Master Lu’s Dharma Convention” gave rest and satisfaction to the inquisitive mind as members of the audience find answers to some of the most common questions on the practice of Guan Yin Citta.
If you wish to understand more about Master Lu’s latest discourses, learn to apply Buddhist teachings into our everyday lives, imbibe yourself with more positive energy and blessings from Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, we welcome you! Join us in the next English Sharing Session to embark on a wondrous expedition of wisdom and positivity!
< English Sharing Session