Time : Sunday 2.00pm-3.30pm (fortnightly)
Venue : Singapore Oriental Radio Practice Centre
1. Video clip on Master Lu’s Dharma conventions worldwide
2. Video clip on Master Lu’s Discourse: How to let go of our excessive desires
3. Video clip introducing more about Cundi Bodhisattva
4. A deeper understanding of Cundi Bodhisattva
5. How the Cundi Dharani helps to fulfil our wishes
6. Why prayers are not answered and how to improve the efficacy of our prayers
7. The key to praying for good health — more on Dharma and the three physical illnesses
8. Totem Enquiry: The metastasis of cancer caused by acts of killing
9. Questions and Answers
On 21 April 2019, Guan Yin Citta (Singapore) held yet another fortnightly English Sharing Session at the practice centre featuring many inspiring and enriching items on the lineup.
The theme of this sharing was How To Get Your Prayers Answered in line with the birthday of Cundi Bodhisattva.
Through this session, the audience gained a deeper understanding of the compassionate Cundi Bodhisattva, adding value to our Buddhism knowledge. The sharing also touched on how reciting the Cundi Dharani has practical benefits to us, helping us fulfil our wishes regarding our career, relationships, studies etc.
Another highlight of the session debunked common myths about why prayers are not answered and enlightened all on how to improve the efficacy of our prayers. This then allows members of the audience to perform their daily recitation with greater meaning and purpose.
If you wish to understand more about Master Lu’s latest discourses, learn to apply Buddhist teachings into our everyday lives, imbibe yourself with more positive energy and blessings from Buddhas and Bodhisattvas, we welcome you! Join us in the next English Sharing Session two weeks later and embark on a wondrous expedition of wisdom and positivity!
< English Sharing Session